WHAT SPANISH DO WE TEACH? LATIN AMERICAN OR EUROPEAN?
- We teach Spanish that will enable you to speak with ANY Spanish speaking person in the world.
- Our books are issued in Spain following the Spanish standards for Spanish Language.
- We understand the need to communicate in different scenarios so our students are often exposed to the different Spanish variations.
- Also, our teachers are native speakers from both South America and Spain which guarantees exposure to all accents, linguistic patterns and different communicative situations.
WHAT CERTIFICATES DO WE GIVE?
- El Colegio Español ensures that at the end of every course the student will be able achieve the objectives of that level.
- At the end of the course the student will receive a certificate from Colegio Español that certifies the attendance and the level achieved.
- Our courses help you prepare for international certification.
WHAT IS DELE? DO WE OFFER DELE?
- The Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (Dimploma de Espanol como Lengua Extranjera) is an exam awarded by the Institute of Cervantes in Spain.
- We can help you prepare for DELE examination.
- For more information contact the Embassy of Spain.
WHAT METHODOLOGY DO WE FOLLOW?
- We follow mainly a communicative approach for our adult courses and a natural approach for courses directed at the youngest children.
WHO ARE OUR TEACHERS?
- Our teachers are Spanish speaking people from either Latin America or Spain, who like teaching and are trained to follow the curriculum offered by Colegio Español.
HOW BIG ARE OUR GROUPS?
- Our groups are small to ensure personalised attention and interaction.
HOW CAN I REGISTER
To register please submit the following to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Complete registration form
b) Proof of payment of registration fee if this is the first time that you join Colegio Español
c) Proof of payment for the course you wish to enroll in
d) Copy of you ID or passport
DO I NEED TO WRITE A TEST BEFORE I ENROLL AT THE SCHOOL?
- To register for intermediate and advanced levels a Spanish Test and an Interview are required.
- For the test, please call us for an appointment at 074 890 8258. (The test is free of charge)
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL A COURSE?
- Once the registration has been accepted, the student will ensure that he or she attends all the classes.
- Colegio Español will not return any monies paid after registration as we have a limited number of students per class and we plan according to that number.
- Students paying monthly will commit to pay the entire course, even after cancellations.
I have another question and it is not in the above list:
Please complete the form below and send us your Question, we will then sent you an answer back as soon as possible. Please ensure you have entered the correct email address