BEGINNER LEVEL (A1-A2)
- The student can understand frequently used expressions relating to their day to day knowledge (talk about aspects immediately relating to the student or his family, shopping, places of interest, professions, etc...).
- The student can interact in a simple manner and is be able to perform simple tasks in various daily situations (at the shops, restaurants, house, office, etc.).
- He or she can read and write simple texts and communicate immediate needs.
- The student can describe in simple terms aspects about the past and his environment.
- The student can interact with a degree of fluency with native Spanish speakers.
- He or she can understand the main ideas of a complex text (including both abstract and concrete text).
- The student can write clear and detailed texts on different topics.
- The student is able to prepare arguments, give his opinion and acknowledge different points of view on different matters.
The student can express himself fluently without obvious preparation and can use language flexibly and spontaneously.
He can establish clear, well-structured and detailed conversations.
The student can understand a wide range of large and complex texts.
The student can write about complex topics in letters, essays or other advanced texts.
Register any time now!
JULY - DECEMBER courses will start on 15 July.
Registrations may be done any time before the commencement of the classes.
Classes are limited to classroom space. Once we reach our maximum capacity registrations will be closed.
Register early to ensure your places
Beginner Morning: Mondays and Wednesdays 8h15 – 10h15
Beginner Evening: Tues and Thurs 18h00 – 20h00
Morning Intermediate: Tues & Thurs 8h15 – 10h15
Evening Intermediate Tues & Thurs 18h00 – 20h00
Advanced Tuesdays and Thursdays 18h00 – 20h00
Saturday Beginner class 9h00 – 12hh00
Advanced conversation class: 9h30 – 11h30
Classes during the week: Duration:80 hours = 20 weeks = 5 months
Sat Beginner: 27 weeks = 80 Hours
Conversation Class: 40 hours = 20 Weeks
1) Please send us the complete enrollment form
2) Please send copy of your ID
3) Please send copy of proof of payment for the course fee.
New tariffs will apply for ALL registrations received after August 2019.
To benefit from our current tariffs, register before the end of July.
Current prices: Prices from August:
Current fee: R 5,700 per course. From August it will be R6,200 per person per course.
Current installment: R3,125 X 2 From August installment: R3,500 X 2
Discount for two or more:
Current course fee is R 4,250 per person. From August it will be R 4,700 per person.
Saturday Conversation class: R3,500 for 40 hours
Children classes R850 per term of 12 lessons.
2019 Calendar for Saturday classes